Welcome to our dedicated mini-site for the Teltonika RUT500
HSPA+ 3G router.
With a built-in SIM slot, high speed HSPA+ 3G modem, the RUT500 eliminates the need for
an external 3G USB modem, or 3G Data Card.
RUT500 combines HSDPA / HSPA+ / EDGE and GPRS technology in to a rugged,
compact footprint. The integrated 802.11b/g/n Access Point and
integrated 3-port 10/100 Ethernet Switch allow the 3G connection to be shared by wired or
wireless devices. A simple to use web management GUI with first-time Setup
Wizard allows this unit to be
configured with ease.
Teltonika RUT500 is supplied with one miniature magnetic 3G antenna, for good
out of the box reception, but larger external antennas can be installed on
to it's SMA female antenna connectors if required.
Please contact us on 0800 3277 923, option
2 for enquiries and browse our main web site here:
buy from Nucleus Networks?
Price Match - We will beat any written
quote for the RUT500.
As the leading Teltonika UK RUT500
distributor in the we carry large stocks, provide credit account facilities*,
optional advanced replacement RMA units and with
first-hand experience in many applications, we are here to give you support when you
We have worked closely with Teltonika to add some new
features on the router's firmware:
Reboot - A hardware and software solution that automatically reboots the
router in the even the 3G connection drops, providing and always-on
connection (subject to network availability, of course).
Rules - allow inbound and outbound filtered access control on TCP,
UDP and ICMP protocols
Type Display - displays current connected technology, ie GPRS, HSDPA or
- SMS commands to reboot the router, or
query current status.
Nucleus Networks can also supply a wide
3G static IP SIM cards at competitive prices.
RUT500 HSPA+ Specifications
- High performance 320 MHz CPU with 256 Mbits SDRAM
- OpenVPN 2.0 support in Client or
- TCP/IP checksum / fragmentation
- 3 x 10/100 RJ45 LAN port with Auto MDIX
- 1 x 10/100 RJ45 WAN port with Auto MDIX
for 3G failover capability
- Status LED's: Power, LAN activity,
- Secure Management via HTTPS or SSH
- SPI Firewall with firewall rules
- TCP/UDP Port forwarding
- Embedded Linux OS
GSM Network Support
- Built-in SIM slot (secured behind
- Option GTM681W 3G modem
- GSM diversity for maximum throughput
- Quad-band HSPA+ / HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
and AWS band
- Quad-band EDGE / GPRS 850, 900, 1800, 1900
MHz frequency support
- High speed Internet with up to
14.4Mbps download and 5.76Mbps upload
- Two SMA female GSM antenna connectors
(supplied with 1 x GSM Antenna)
- Connection Resilience via Ping Reboot
- Reboot router via SMS and query
signal level via SMS for out of band management
Wireless Network Support
- 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN on 2.4GHz
- RP SMA male WiFi antenna
- 1x 5dBi wireless antenna
- Wireless Client Isolation
- Wireless Access Control via MAC
- 64-bit/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 with
TKIP or AES encryption
Environmental and Power
- 8-18V DC input (supplied with 9V AC
- 0-50C operating temperature
- Rugged Aluminium case
- Compact size: Length 100mm, Width
85mm, Height 36mm
- Weight: 210g
Download PDF Specification
1) What is the default IP of the RUT500?
Answer: 192.168.1.1 - access the web GUI via
2) What is the default user name and password? Answer: Username:
admin Password: admin01
3) I can't access the router even though it's assigning my computer an IP
address. Answer: try using
https://router-ip-address. Also ensure that you have enabled remote
access on the routers configuration.
* Subject to successful credit check and application.
Copyright 2005 - 2012
© Nucleus Networks Limited, Kingston Upon Thames. All Rights Reserved.